Revenue recognition and reconciliation is becoming even more complex these days.
With acquisitions and globalization; complete solutions combining hardware, software, and service; eCommerce sales; partner transactions with shared revenue; and multi‐period transactions, it's more difficult than ever to get a holistic view of such large amounts of financial data in your organization.
If you have even one of these business challenges...
1. High transaction volumes
2. Revenue that changes over the order lifecycle
3. Partner payments with shared revenue
4. Multi period transaction automation
5. Automated match of order, payment, bank and cash receipts
6. Accurate revenue forecasts
7. Homegrown source systems integration with accounting
8. Streamlined exception handling and adjustments
9. Customer history for collections
10. Bottlenecks that delay month‐end close
...Sign up for a complimentary Revenue Reconciliation Scorecard.
- Receive an immediate evaluation on your revenue process automation efficiency.
- Identify your areas of risk.
- Get a checklist of common revenue automation challenges.
- Hear how other companies have improved revenue process automation.
- Learn about best practices for your industry.